Tuesday 27 May 2014

UFC Week 2

Hey!

So week two has come and gone, and I am loving it. Not going to lie, it has been fantastic so far, and i can't wait for the rest of the weeks. I havn't started off this week too good, and both Monday and Tuesday i had really strong lingering headaches, but if you are someone like me, who suffers from migraines, if i was to do an intense workout with a bad head ache equals a migraine. The contstant jumping and squatting would not be good on the noggin.

Any who, I thought i should tell you this; I was prescribed some medication for my migraines, and I was on it for a course of a month. Within that month, I gained 5kgs. (gross) So when i went to visit my neurologist, he said yep, that medicine will do it to you- no wonder why i haven't lost any weight since working UFC, a good friend of mine started this and lost 2kgs within the first week. I understand that everybody is different, but by golly I was putting all my effort in, and for it to not budge at all? Are you kidding me?

So i have been put onto a new medication, and the Dr said now that i'm off that particular medication, i should gradually go back down to my normal weight, and will be able to really start losing weight!
Wish me luck over the next few weeks- I will be checking in every week and updating all of you!

I'll leave it at that for now, stay tuned for some updates!

<3 mishmsxo

5 comments:

  1. we hope you're feeling better soon. It's never great when meds give you side effects like those!

    http://www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, iam starting to feel better! since stopping that medication i've already lost weight! <3mishmsxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have migraines too. I hope that you will be better soon! I follow you via GFC and G+, follow me back? x

    http://fashionsectionbylory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they suck hey!! I am feeling much better and getting back to my normal weight! I have followed you and thank you for following me! <3

      Delete
  4. Hey you! do not worry and take care of yourself!
    You have a cute blog, nice advises!
    have a nice day sweatheart ;)
    hope you like my blog too, see u soon there..
    xoxo
    KS

    ReplyDelete