Sunday 18 May 2014

OOTD: LBD-Long Black Dress



Hey!

So today we went out to meet up with a friend who was over from China, and we basically just went to the pub. I decided i wanted to take the time to wear something nice, so here are a few snippets. I've been training very hard this week, and today i decided to have a glass of sparkling, and treat myself. My lunch was terrific- it had to be the healthiest on the menu, they had no salads or anything along those lines, but i ended up having lamb rump, with mash, dutch carrots, sauteed mushrooms and red wine jus. Delicious.
Let me tell you- I felt pretty sluggish and horrible after having alcohol, so when i popped into the shops, i got myself a carrot, beetroot, apple and ginger juice to help bring me back to my feet. 
Sorry i was running out the door when i snapped the main photos. 

Outfit:
Headpiece: Sheinside
Jumper: Sheinside
Dress: Showpo
Shoes: Target 
Thanks all and take care <3 mishmsxo










4 comments:

  1. You look so great! I love the head piece! ;)

    God bless,
    XO,Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, thanks for following, I am following back :)

    beautysaveuk ♥

    ReplyDelete