Saturday 24 May 2014

My Week in pictures

Hey!

I have had a super busy week as always, and little sleep, as always. But i thought i would check in and show you some of the photos of my week. Warning, Pic Heavy! So this week, I did have a couple drinks, but doesn't mean that i didn't work out hard! This coming week I am going to steer clear of alcohol and just stay indoors, work out, eat healthily and hopefully all will be well in the world!

My focus now will be to go out less, concentrate more on my blog & YouTube, also this will allow me to save money towards my new furniture. So very shortly i will be showing you around my apartment, of what it looks like now, and then what it looks like once every thing is set up! Watch this space!

Love, Mishmsxo

First outfit:
Dress: Gun n Roses oversized tee, Cotton on
Necklace: She inside
Denim Jacket: Lulu and Rose
Military boots: Rubi Shoes

Second outfit:
Blouse: Temt
Necklace: Sportsgirl
Skirt: Jay Jays
Shoes: Rubi Shoes

 First off, went for a catch up with a good friend of mine, and we went to this really cool underground bar:

 My first drink was the little silver cup- Which was the Tex Mex railway connect, and my friends one, in the rear is the Drugstore delight
 This was my second, a hangman's fizz
 This is my friends drink-Captain Mccoy's salebrious sling
 Then i met up with my brother, on the same night, and had a classic Mojito
 And this random drink which i can't remember for the life of me.
 My lovely coffee from Le Pain de Quotidien
 Poached eggs, smoked salmon on Rye bread
 And my outfit to go shopping:

 Dinner date with my boyfriend- to a local Italian restaurant- First off espresso Martini
 Greek Meat balls for Entree
 My Boyfriends dinner, Chorizo pizza with Caramelized onions
 My Dinner, Prawn, garlic and parsley pasta
 And dessert, which we shared, classic tiramisu
 And here's my outfit.







4 comments:

  1. hey! your outfits are so nice! love the post, would be cool if you'd check out mine as I've just started :)
    ellie xx http://3llieblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! i will definately check out yours! <3 mishmsxo

      Delete
  2. What a cute post and lovely pictures. I jsut have to tell you that you have an absolutely GORGEOUS smile! It makes me so happy to just look at it!

    Love from Germany,
    www.drawnbyfeatherlines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much! you are so kind!! That means so much to me !<3 mishmsxo

      Delete